This Special Interest Group is aimed to:
- help its members sharing knowledge and experience
- define the skills and competencies for successful oncology pharmacy practice
- promote and facilitate networking among its members
- develop projects together (research, clinical, teaching...)
- establish collaboration with similar groups from other Societies
If you are a member please log-on under Username/Password on the main top right navigation bar to access the pages of this SIG in the members-only section.
If you are not a member and want to access those pages, click here to join ESCP online now and get access to SIG content and other member benefits.
To contact the leader of this SIG, see the page of the SIG Council.
Johnny Beney (25.11.2010)