Membership in ESCP is open to clinical pharmacists, educators, researchers and other healthcare professionals who work in any of the following environments: community, hospital, academic, authority, industry or any other healthcare setting. Pharmacy students are also invited to become members of ESCP.
Being a member of ESCP allows you to contribute towards and actively participate in the growth of the clinical pharmacy profession. Young pharmacists are especially encouraged to join ESCP to ensure the future development of the profession.
The Society has six different categories of membership:
- Ordinary Members: individuals who are actively involved in pursuing the objectives of the Society
- Fellow Members : individuals awarded in recognition of continued excellence in clinical pharmaciy practice and/or research.
See details of ESCP Fellowship here.
- Joint Members: individuals (as per Ordinary Members) who are members of an affiliated ESCP association.
- Student Members: individual students.
- Honorary Members: individual who have distinguished themselves in a particularly honourable way towards the Society.
- Sponsors or Patrons: individuals or companies who have expressed their willingness to support the Society financially.
Johnny Beney (20.10.2010)